18th August 2020, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission BCA regular in any colleges after qualifying Intermediate from BBOSE Board?

Can I get admission in regular BCA degree course in colleges affiliated to any recognized and UGC approved university if I have passed 12th Board exams under Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) curriculum? If not regular than what about BCA via distance mode of education?

21st August 2020, 01:56 AM
Princee97

Default Re: Will I get admission BCA regular in any colleges after qualifying Intermediate from BBOSE Board?

Yes, you can get admission in regular BCA degree course in colleges affiliated to any recognized and UGC approved university.
No, matter from which board you are, because BCA is a 3 years’ undergraduate program and to be pursued after class 12 (CBSE, UP board or any other state board). You can it from any board.

Eligibility criteria for BCA-
**Candidate Should be a citizen of India.
**Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
**The 12th examination must be passed/Appearing with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
**Candidates with a three year diploma from state board of technical education are also eligible to apply for admission.
**The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years.

Yes, you can ALSO APPLY BCA course via distance mode of education. There are several universities offering distance BCA degrees, like NSOU, IGNOU, SMU-DE,etc.

Thanks.
22nd August 2020, 11:44 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission BCA regular in any colleges after qualifying Intermediate from BBOSE Board?

Here's the list of India's best BCA colleges under UGC Approved:-
1)Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) ...
2)Department of Computer Science, Christ University
3)Loyola College
4)Amity Institute of Information Technology,Noida
5)Kristu Jayanti College
6)Women's Christian College
7)Presidency College, Bangalore
8)DAV College
9)St. Joseph's College
10)Stella Maris College

Top distance learning universities and institutes in India
-Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU)
-IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
-MP Bhoj (Open) University
-Netaji Subhas Open University,Kolkata
-Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
-Maulana Azad National Urdu University (DDE),Hyderabad
-University of Delhi (SOL),New Delhi
-The ICFAI University Sikkim,Gangtok
-Osmania University (PGRRCDE - Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education),Hyderabad
-Tamil Nadu Open University,Chennai
-University of Madras (IDE),Chennai
-Andhra University (SDE),Visakhapatnam
-Kakatiya University (SDLCE),Warangal
-University of Calicut (SDE),Kozhikode
-Patna University (DDE),Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?