28th April 2015, 11:37 AM
keam009

Will I get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM?

Will I get admision for mechanical enginering in scms college or fisat college with 60 marks in keam entrance and 80 percentage mark in +2 please answer

Related Questions:
  1. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  2. Eligibility criteria for KEAM 2015
  3. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  4. Admission in government college is possible with 4500 rank in KEAM 2015?
  5. In which college of Kerala I can get mechanical engineering after securing 9232 rank in KEAM?
  6. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  7. Will I get in with merit seat if I have 207 marks in KEAM 2015 exam?
  8. Will I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in Sree Chitra Tirunal College of Engineering after scoring 227.75 marks in KEAM?
  9. Will I get in merit list and a seat with 207 marks in KEAM?
  10. Minimum marks required in Kerala KEAM entrance exam to get computer engineering seat? Which college can I get?
  11. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  12. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
  13. Can I get admission in Ramdeobaba college of engineering in 2015 with 121 marks in JEE?
  14. Can I appear in Engineering entrance exams of 2015 at the age of 17 years old?
  15. List of self financing colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  17. Can i get admission in government engineering college after scoring a rank of 23365 in KEAM
  18. What is the possibility to get a government college after scoring 105 marks in KEAM engineering entrance exam?
15th July 2016, 11:15 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM?

FISAT stands for Federal Institute of Science And Technology and SCMS stands for Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies. As per your score i want to say that you are not eligible to get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM. For detailed information you can contact at the address of SCMS or FISAT or also you can visit at the official website: www.fisat.ac.in/ and www.scmsnoida.ac.in/
29th April 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM?

I will get 420 marks for keam and 80 percent for my CBSE board exams. Will i get into FISAT or TKM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?