2nd July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

In which college of Kerala I can get mechanical engineering after securing 9232 rank in KEAM?

my probable rank is 9232 in keam. In which college i got admission in kerala university for Mechanical enggineering???
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  2. Possibility to get mechanical engineering at Trivandrum Engineering College after securing 1618 rank in Kerala engineering Entrance?
  3. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  4. Minimum marks required in Kerala KEAM entrance exam to get computer engineering seat? Which college can I get?
  5. Can I appear in KEAM 2016 having appeared two times earlier? Age limit for KEAM 2016
  6. What will be my rakn in Kerala Engineering after scoring 328 marks in KEAM and 89.5% in PCM?
  7. Can I get admission in Kerala after scoring 4707 rank in KEAM
  8. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  9. Last rank allotted to Thrissur Engineering college on the basis of KEAM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get MBBS admission in Christian Management professional college in Kerala after scoring 7843 rank in KEAM?
  11. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  12. Will I get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM?
  13. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  14. Will I get admission in any medical college near kerala after scoring 5798 rank in KEAM? I have 271 marks in AIPMT
  15. Can I get admission in any Government Medical college with 1231 rank in KEAM being an OBC Muslim candidate? Fee expenses in Private Medical colleges of Kerala? -- [New]
  16. What are the total number of engineering colleges in Kerala?
  17. Can i get admission in government engineering college after scoring a rank of 23365 in KEAM
  18. How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?
21st April 2015, 02:03 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which college of Kerala I can get mechanical engineering after securing 9232 rank in KEAM?

List of the top collages in Kerala where you can apply for the engineering are-

>> Indian institute of space science and technology

>> National institute of technology, Calicut

>> Rajiv Gandhi institute of technology, Kottayam

>> Collage of engineering, Trivandrum

>> N.S.S. collage of engineering, Palakkad

>> Government collage of engineering, Kannur

>> M.E.S. collage of engineering, Malappuram

>>collage of engineering, Chengannur

>> Government collage of engineering, Wayanad

>> Collage of engineering, Adoor

>> Government engineering collage,Kozhikode

>> Collage of engineering, Poonjar

>> Collage of engineering, Perumon

>> Collage of engineering, Munnar

>> Collage of dairy science and technology, Thrissur

>> M.E.A. collage of engineering, Malappuram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?