31st May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Terna Medical College after scoring 120? How should I fill the preference form?

i have scored 120....will i get admission in terna medical college........and how shud i fill the preference form..

Related Questions:
  1. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Terna Medical College a good college for undergraduation?
  3. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  4. Is there any chance to get admission Terna Medical College for MBBS course after scoring 104 in ASSO CET?
  5. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  6. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
  7. When can I get preference form for admission in medical college through MHT CET
  8. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  9. When shall i fill the medical preference form?
  10. Can i get admission in private medical college in Indore after scoring 120 marks in MPPMT?
  11. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  12. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical after scoring 120 marks?
  13. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  14. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  16. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th? Where shall I fill the form?
  17. How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?
  18. Which college form should I fill after scoring 121 marks in PCM group in MHT CET?
23rd June 2012, 06:10 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in Terna Medical College after scoring 120? How should I fill the preference form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 120....will i get admission in terna medical college........and how shud i fill the preference form..
hi
Yes you will surely get it.
The details about its Terna medical college are:
Terna Medical College & Hospital was established in 1991 and is one of the most reputed and leading institute in Mumbai. The college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (M.U.H.S.) Nashik. The course provides a very thorough basis in Health Sciences, Practitioner subjects, Research, Professional and Clinical Practice skills. The college offers lavish infrastructure with all modern amenities like well stocked library,well equipped, well maintained laboratary, computer center, Auditorium, Canteen, The institute is supported by a team of experienced faculty, skilled technical staff and excellent non-teaching staff.

The college has its own campus and offers facilities like well lighted and spacious classrooms, library, internet, laboratories, placement assistance to all the students. The eligibilty for undergraduate courses is 10+2 pass and for post graduate courses the elibility is graduation. The admission to most of these courses is done through various entrance tests at different levels and for rest of the courses the admission is done by applying directly to the college.
The application form for admission is available on the site:www.infinitecourses.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?