13th June 2012, 10:37 AM
Barot tushar suresh bhai

How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?

I have got 90 percent in board from Himachal pradesh and want to get admission in Gujarat state medical college , From where I get information for admmission procedure , where can I get admission form ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college -- [New]
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  7. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  8. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  9. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  10. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  11. In which Gujarat college can I get admission in Medical after scoring 82.72% in merit
  12. What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  15. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  16. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  17. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  18. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
29th October 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?

what is the procedure to get admition to mbbs in gujarat how they are counting marks of gujarat board and neet and clearyfy what will be the ratio of both marks
14th May 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?

what is the date of getting admission forms for MBBS in Gujarat in year 2015_16?
from where I get the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?