13th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PG entrance exam? I have done MBBS from West Bengal

I have done my mbbs from west bengal and i am permanent resident of assam.to apply for pg entrance exam. for assam am i eligible or i will have to 1 yr rural posting?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  2. List of post offices in West Bengal for AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam forms.
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  6. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  7. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  8. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  9. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  10. Name of designated post offices in West Bengal? Where to get the MBBS entrance exam form?
  11. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  12. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  13. Where to get JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form in West Bengal?
  14. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  15. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?