11th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a government college in Madhya Pradesh after scoring 77 marks in MP PET?

Will I get a governmet college in madhya pradesh after scoring 77 marks in
M.P. PET 2012.

14th August 2012, 09:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a government college in Madhya Pradesh after scoring 77 marks in MP PET?

Yes certainly you are eligible to apply in Government Colleges in Madhya Pradesh after qualifying MPPET. But, whether you will be allotted a seat or not depends on your academic qualification and the availability of seats in the college. As you have qualified MPPET you have a good chance of breaking through, as MPPET qualifier are given first preference in Many colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?