9th July 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available in PG from Maharashtra?

I am a ranker in AIPMT & selected Government Medical College Nagpur for my MBBS. I am a student from Madhya Pradesh. I want to know after completing my MBBS from here
1) What are my options for doing PG from Maharastra
2) Am I eligible for doing the PG from any college in Madhya Pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  3. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  4. Government jobs options in Maharashtra after B.Arch?
  5. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  6. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  7. Which are the companies having vacancy for mechanical engineer fresher in Pune?
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  10. Which is the best college in Nagpur for Chemical engineering? I have scored 64 marks in AIEEE
  11. Which are the medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  13. What are the options available in PG from Maharashtra?
  14. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  15. After completing 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra what are the career options?
  16. UGC Recognised B.Sc Animation colleges in Pune -- [New]
  17. Career options in Biology subject after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
12th March 2012, 04:45 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the options available in PG from Maharashtra?

hi
yes friend you are eligible to pursue pg from any college of MP.
You can also get pg course in Maharastra but have to get entrance of here.

best regards
Mohit Sahu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?