23rd March 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

When is the admission notification of Madras University for MSc in Zoology or Life Science?

admission notification of Madras university on 2012 for M.Sc in zoology or life science.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters in Biotechnology after B.Sc. in Zoology?
  2. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  3. Admission Notification for M.Sc Botany of Madras University for the academic year 2012-2013?
  4. Which stream should I select between life science and environmental science after completing MSc from Zoology
  5. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  6. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  7. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  8. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  9. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  10. Which is beneficial Life Science or Biology?
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  15. How to do MSc in Zoology? I am interested in forensic science
  16. Can I take MSc Zoology to do Forensic Science or any other subject? Is the Forensic Science available in Pune University?
  17. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  18. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology? -- [New]
25th March 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the admission notification of Madras University for MSc in Zoology or Life Science?

when the admission notification released for M.Sc applied mathematics of madras university acadamic year2012-2013
5th June 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the admission notification of Madras University for MSc in Zoology or Life Science?

Msc electronic communication when admission? When give to the application from?
10th January 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc. Maths in Madras university? If there, how, when and where should i apply?
9th April 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

when the admission notification of madras university for MSc in maths in 2013?
27th April 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Re:when is the admission notification of madra university for Msc(electronics)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?