30th November 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in future if continuing studies with 10th standard after a long gap?

Will I get a job in future if continuing studies with 10th standard after a long gap? Will it be possible or not? Can you please guide me with the right suggestion next which I can follow? Can you please answer me back? Thank you!

2nd December 2017, 01:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in future if continuing studies with 10th standard after a long gap?

Yes, you will be eligible for getting job even if you are studying 10th after a long academic gap.

During recruitment, companies look towards academic gap between 10th and 12th, 12th and graduation, graduation and post-graduation.

They don't consider gaps before 10th standard.

As you are now starting your studies from 10th standard, so there will be no issues regarding getting job because of long gap.

Just focus on your studies and concentrate on your career.
2nd December 2017, 08:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in future if continuing studies with 10th standard after a long gap?

Yes, you can get a job in future even if you are continuing studies with 10th standard after a long gap. But, for some jobs, the gap between studies should be less than one or two years. If it is more than that then you can't apply for such jobs. It is best to have less study gap to avoid the risks of not getting a job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?