25th February 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard?

Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard? Now I have completed my under graduation also. Can you please give me the details on this? What are the steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  3. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  5. Am I eligible for company like TCS and Wipro if I have scored 59.82% marks in 12th and above 60% in 10th and B.Tech?
  6. Am i eligible to get visa for further study with 2 years gap in studies?
  7. Can I do graduation on the basis of 10th certificate? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  9. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  10. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  12. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best course to study in abroad after 12th with 81% marks?
  15. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. A year gap will restrict me in getting a job?
  17. What should I do after 12th to go abroad?
  18. Am i eligible for IIT JEE with one year gap after 12th?
28th February 2017, 07:23 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in Abroad even if you have one year gap between your 10the and 12th standard. Before applying for admission in Abroad universities, I suggest you to check the university official website regarding eligibility criteria and admission processes as there are some universities which does not accept study gap for offering admission in their university.
1st March 2017, 09:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for higher studies in abroad if I have a year gap between 10th and 12th standard? Now I have completed my under graduation also. Can you please give me the details on this? What are the steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible higher studies course in Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
23rd June 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Master degree? I have 6 years study gap but I have worked experience.
7th February 2023, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 6years gap between 10th and 12th i can cover my gap by showing computer training certificate am i eligibile for bachelors in usa for2023 fall ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?