23rd November 2010, 01:11 AM
BRAJENDRA_KUMAR

Will I get a job in good companies with 50% in 12th?

My 10th percentage is 82% but i have got only 50% in 10+2.now iam pursuing b.tech from computer science branch.how will i gate placement in good companies with better package.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?
  3. Can I get a job in good companies? I have scored 74.67% in 12th and 6.52 in B.E
  4. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  5. BCA from Dr.BRA University Agra is equivalent to any degree course?
  6. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  7. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  8. Will I get a job in good companies with 50% in 12th?
  9. Which is better CA, CS or BCA?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job with less than 60% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  12. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  13. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  16. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  17. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
25th November 2010, 09:40 AM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Will I get a job in good companies with 50% in 12th?

hey.. computer science market is in good level in india ..

there are varies international company are in india

so dont make confusion with , just carry on you study
25th November 2010, 04:53 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,remember talent place an individual to his exact position.if you are persuing B.tech. with computer science then good you can opt M.tech. after your graduation.but now you have to prove yourself that you can be eligible for a good package,work hard in bachelor & master degree.you can also opt mba(specialization)to groom your carrier & to get the nice package.
13th January 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hello,i have 67.8% in 10th and 55%in 12th.now am a final yr student pursuing btech.can u plz suggest me the companies that am eligible to appear.my branch is applied electronics &instrumentation.
14th January 2011, 07:03 PM
Ajay kumar verma

yes, if you are good knowledge of computer you will get the job in reputated companies.

Best of luck
14th January 2011, 08:09 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Will I get a job in good companies with 50% in 12th?

Dear friend,

It is very good that you are pursuing B.Tech in CS.

CS has a very vital scope now a days, in all the department there is a
requirement of computer trained personnel.

You improve your percentage in B.Tech. That will be more beneficial to
you.

If you score good percentage in B.Tech then your 10+2 percentage will
not have any weightage.

To get job in good companies, you improve your English, general
Knowledge and be master in your branch.

Many companies comes in the engineering colleges, for placement you try,
you will get a good job.

All the best.
15th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a job in good companies with 50% in 12th?

Hi!!!!
No matter that what got in past just think what you have to get in future. As you are doing B.Tech with computer Science try to get good marks. There must be atleast 60% marks in your B.Tech degree.The main necessary things that you must have good command over languages as C, C++, java core and java adv. and databases as sql and oracle so that you can better placed in good companies.So do your best so that you can get a better carrior.

with best wishes!!!!
15th January 2011, 09:17 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Your 10th marks is very good but 12th marks is low. Now you doing computer science engineering. It is the good branch and after this i think that you get a god job in a big company.
all the best.
15th January 2011, 09:58 PM
rahul_kumar066

You can get a job in company but you have to study very hard in b.tech. You will have to be best in your branch as your is cse and knowledge is more prefer than marks in your branch.
16th January 2011, 08:07 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
you have to really work hard in your b.tech life
generally most of the b.tech companies ask for 60% in 12th class also,but if you really work hard an maintain an good score like above 80% in engineering then you can be considered for applying for the interview
all the best
16th January 2011, 10:18 PM
pashupati mishra

u have a very poor marks in 12th but gd in 10th so the interviwer definetaly ask u the reason behind that
u should be technically sound so that ur 12th will be recover n complete ur b tech with at least 70% agg
u will be eligible for accenture only bcoz most company will demand through out 60% but dont mind accenture is a good company be ready for that n criteria is only Btech 60%
2nd option is prepare for MBa and learn all the computer language
16th January 2011, 11:49 PM
ynithish

All the top mnc's need the guys with percentage atleast 60% in 10th and 12th.. Try to get a job in BPO's
17th January 2011, 12:13 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

You have scored 50 % marks in 12th standard

According to my opinion you can do B.E. or B.Tech. after 12th and scored atleast 65 % marks in B.E. or B.Tech, then you will get a better job and handsome salary in any industry / organisation.

After graduation, academic qualification does not matter in any industry / organisation.

All the Best
17th January 2011, 09:30 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAJENDRA_KUMAR View Post
My 10th percentage is 82% but i have got only 50% in 10+2.now iam pursuing b.tech from computer science branch.how will i gate placement in good companies with better package.
If they see a good btech report then I dont think it will matter. So you should be focussed on you btech scores and communication skills are just as important as marks bcoz some companies believe - traning is our job we need a good and smart communicator. So they are sometimes a bit more concerned about that
18th January 2011, 08:19 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello friend

It's true that most of the reputated companies demands at least 60% academic career of a candidate,but after graduation, academic qualification does not matter in any industry / organization.If you score good percentage in B.Tech then your 10+2 percentage will
not have any weight-age.

Best of luck..
18th January 2011, 03:43 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
u can get a good job
just keep ur btech percentage in between 60-75
many of the companies will offer to u
18th January 2011, 05:04 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Yes friend you will get good job in a big company if your marks in b.tech is good. So i advise you to do work hard and get good marks in all the semister of b.tech. Many company offer job after completing b.tech. I think that you will get a bright future.
all the best.
21st April 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in good companies with 57% inb.e.
18th July 2011, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm pursuing my engineering final year computer science. My aggregate uptill now is 62%. I have a strong feel that I have to make my aggregate go above 65% for which i need a nearing 90% in both 7th and 8th semester and I'm willing to work hard by spending minimum 5 hours studying excluding my college hours.
Is it possible to score 90% or above in VTU exams? If yes, then what are the important measures and tips to be considered to achieve it.
Waiting for your valuable replies. Thank you.
3rd September 2011, 10:33 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Hello friend,

i want to tell you that percentage are not important, thing that is most important is your knowledge of your subject.

computer science is a good branch, that you can go to your interested field. no any weightage that you have got 50% marks in 12th
Don`t take tension knowledge is important. concentrate your mind and heart to your study only. be the master of your subject and branch...

The main thing that will give you the good job is your soft skills and communication skills.these things. this will help you n future.
4th September 2011, 12:57 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I get a job in good companies with 50% in 12th?

Quote:
If you get very good percentage in your B.Tech and clear the interview and the aptitude test with proper marks..then i can assure you that your 12th marks will be of negligible consideration..so you don't have to worry and work hard for your present..i am sure..you will get a great job..just keep your percentage above 60% and don't let any backlogs spoil your show..keep your track record absolutely clean..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 02:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)Engineering Diploma
2)Lic Agent
3)Defense Job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC
8)Primary School Teacher Jobs.
9)PSC group D exam.

all the best
5th September 2011, 11:04 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Dont worry about your future.You have so many scope in IT sector.ITs not important to get good percentage.But its help you to get good job.But nothing to worry.The main requirment is your knowledge and your skills with your field.SOo you can get a good job after engineering.Some companies have a cretiria to have 60% above percentage in 12th.So you have many other options for your job where percentage doesnt matter.Just focus on your skills.
All the best
20th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 48% marks in 10th & 52% in 2 but now i am pursuing b.tech from computer science branch.how will i gate placement in good companies .Even i have batter knowledge about c ,c#and .net
21st June 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

is there an international companies for ECE for placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?