8th January 2013, 11:50 AM
monshuni

Will I get a job in Hospital Administration after completing GNM?

Dear sir/mam.

Do i get a job in hospital administration after complet of G.N.M....

Related Questions:
  1. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?
  3. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  5. List of Colleges offering part time ME in CSE in Coimbatore?
  6. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. Can I do Hospial Administration after completion of General Nursing?
  8. How to get a job in hospital administration?
  9. What can I do after doing GNM course?
  10. How to do post BSc Nursing in AIIMS hospital after completing GNM?
  11. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  12. After completing GMN course how to do MBBS?
  13. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  16. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope?
  17. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  18. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
11th November 2013, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job in Hospital Administration after completing GNM?

i completed gnm nursing i can study diploma in administration
24th March 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE GNM COURSE, I HAVE 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. I HAVE DONE MBA IN HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT WITHOUT GRADUATION. I AM WILLIG TO WORK IN INSURANCE/ IT COMPANY/HEALTHCARE SECTOR, BUT NOT WILLING TO WORK IN HOSPITAL. IS THERE ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR ME?
10th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done G.N.M course in apollo school of nursing after that i am going to newyork and there can i get a job o?
31st May 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get the job in industry after completing my gnm course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?