29th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily?

I received a mail that I was shortlisted to attend tcs interview through the tcs ignite...now I want to know that what are the rounds will be there for me and how to crack that interview easily....give me some tips

30th January 2016, 06:01 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily?

Congratulations ! On being selected for the interview.
So, there are basically four rounds for you, if you are freshers. If you are experienced professionals then you will have face to face interview.
Assuming you are freshers i am explaining the procedures of the interview concurrently:

1. Written or Online Test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Round.
4. HR Round.

** If you qualify all the rounds then you will be entering into the final HR Round where
you will be tested that you are suitable for the industry as a dedicated resource or
not. So, you need to handle this round very effectively.
30th January 2016, 07:22 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily?

TCS has generally 4 round during their campus hie program.
The very first day they will be taking the online test, where the test duration will be of 90 minutes.
And if you qualify in the written test then only you will be called for the further round.
After qualifying the written test you will be called for the next three rounds which is mentioned below:

1. Technical Round.
2. Group Discussion.
3. HR Rounds.

** And after qualifying every round you will be place din TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?