18th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 97300 in AIEEE and 24400 in OBC category

sir i got 97300 in aieee and 24400 in obc category,will i get seat in any nits

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in NIT Silchar after scoring 130 in AIEEE? What is the cutoff for OBC for this year in AIEEE?
  2. Will I get a seat in any NIT for EC or CS after scoring 131 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  3. Is it possible to get any seat in NIT trichy after scoring 81 in AIEEE mains? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 170 marks in AIEEE? I have got 4043 rank in OBC category
  5. Can I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 160 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get any NIT after scoring 42000 in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get computer science seat in NIT Surathkal after scoring AIEEE rank of 143084?
  8. Will I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE? What other NITs I can opt for?
  9. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  10. Can I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 100-200 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get a seat in any NIT college after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? I belong to ST category
  12. Is VIT Vellore good for placement? What are the chance of getting NIT after scoring 158 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  13. Seat in Warangal NIT with 49000 AIEEE Rank in OBC Category? Andhra Pradesh State Rank is 7321 -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get seat in Warangal NIT in CSE course with AIEEE all india rank of 24628,obc category of 4981, state overall rank of 3836 and obc category of state rank 940?
  15. Can I get any NIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  16. Will I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? Which are the best colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT warangal(In any stream)? I have secured 9225 rank in AIEEE under OBC category
  18. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 313 in OBC category in Biotech? With 85 percentile marks?
23rd August 2012, 05:10 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 97300 in AIEEE and 24400 in OBC category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 97300 in aieee and 24400 in obc category,will i get seat in any nits
I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges. With 97300 rank in AIEEE you can ger admission in many deemed colleges/university on the basis of your rank. However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different degree courses ranging from engineering, IT to medical. You haven't even mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of and which degree course. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the degree courses.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in college/university, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?