31st December 2009, 11:35 AM
rakhivision

AIEEE application sent without thumb impression, can i submit another application online?

one application for aieee sent without thumb impression which will be rejected as per norms can i submit another one on line application?

24th January 2010, 11:56 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: AIEEE application sent without thumb impression, can i submit another application online?

You have done a big mistake your form is liable to be rejected.

However,accoding to latest news,CBSE (aieee unit) will ask for sending the thumb impression,fathers signature missing (if any) etc. on a blank paper,they will communicate to you by sending a letter to your adress which you have given in the form.

Once,contact at the details given below:-

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775

Or e-mail to Mr.pritam singh at- [email protected]
Or e-mail to Mr.mittal at- [email protected]

Best of luck
24th January 2010, 08:26 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: AIEEE application sent without thumb impression, can i submit another application online?

hi friend,

if you have send an application form without thumb impression ,then it is going to be rejected for sure.

but dont make another mistake by sending another form,it will also be rejected as one cannot submit two application form,in that case both forms will be rejected.

so better you talk to the aieee authorities and they will provide the best guidance:

011-22246095, 22246087

best of luck!!
24th January 2010, 08:29 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

if you have send an application form without thumb impression ,then it is going to be rejected for sure.

but dont make another mistake by sending another form,it will also be rejected as one cannot submit two application form,in that case both forms will be rejected.

so better you talk to the aieee authorities and they will provide the best guidance:

011-22246095, 22246087

best of luck!!
25th January 2010, 10:09 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no it wont get accepted you call at that place and tell them about your mistake they will guide you and please never send the second application form or else you willl be disqualified
26th January 2010, 06:02 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Need not to worry at all..... a letter will be send to your address in February.........then you can send thumb impression along with the letter....

dont go for another application as your candidature can be cancelled.......

for more details regarding this contact the person below....

Shri Pitam Singh
HOD(Spl. Exam)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2,Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj
Delhi 110 092,
Phone: 011-22235774

best of luck
27th January 2010, 04:08 PM
edward
Top Answerer

sorry you cant submit another form for aieee as they will not accept two forms from the same candidate so its better to contact the concern authority regarding and try to correct it.contact them as soon as possible before its to late.
6th February 2010, 01:13 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

your form will be rejected......
donot fill another form because that form will also rejected.
15th February 2010, 02:23 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

no dear dont submit another application they will not accept two application from a single candidate or they may cancel your registration also.its better to contact them and try to correct your mistake.do it as soon as possible.
21st February 2010, 12:21 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
yes it is true that for your this mistakes your application form must be rejected,
but if you will send another application form then that form will also be rejected,
so it will be better to not submit another form....
ok
best of luck
21st February 2010, 12:22 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
yes it is true that for your this mistakes your application form must be rejected,
but if you will send another application form then that form will also be rejected,
ok
best of luck
16th March 2010, 12:57 AM
mathur

your form is liable to be rejected. contact authorities immediately
20th March 2010, 07:07 PM
vanshu

your form is liable to be rejected you must contact the authorities as soon as possible
21st March 2010, 10:05 AM
Manjeet124

Hi.....
Friend your form will be rejected, contact the authorities if it is possible for you.
22nd March 2010, 03:31 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

once you have send your application form
then please do not send another application form,
other wise both form will be rejected,
o k
good luck
22nd March 2010, 06:31 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend you have done a big mistake.
your form is going to be rejected.
try for next time.
ok.
22nd March 2010, 09:03 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
ok
best of luck
6th September 2010, 10:11 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: AIEEE application sent without thumb impression, can i submit another application online?

you should contact them otherwise form will be rejected.
6th September 2010, 08:03 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: AIEEE application sent without thumb impression, can i submit another application online?

dear friend,

it is my kind advice is that please don't send another on line application form.basically thumb impression is for unique identity of the candidates.

the better way to convey your problem is you should write to the address given below mentioning your problem.

IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092.

lastly i am saying that you should not repeat this type of faults in the future.

good luck.
8th September 2010, 04:35 PM
bapuram

dear friend,
i think don't submit another application online because the co-ordinator of the exam may confused and your form may be rejected.

good luck
25th December 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

if we write a letter mentioning our problem to eee... then we will get solution or wat...???
30th December 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i forgot to put my thumb impression any remedy
30th December 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE application sent without thumb impression,what can i do?
31st December 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it a problem if my thumb impression was done vertically rather than horizontally??will my form be rejected??please advise as soon as possible.
31st December 2010, 11:52 PM
nishant1110

Q. if we write a letter mentioning our problem to eee... then we will get solution or wat...???

A. It is better to communicate with the AIEEE office directly by phone on 011 22235774. Moreover, you cannot actually put down human conversation into a single letter. So don't send a mail, talk directly.
1st January 2011, 12:01 AM
nishant1110

Q. if we write a letter mentioning our problem to eee... then we will get solution or wat...???

A. It is better to communicate with the AIEEE office directly by phone on 011 22235774. Moreover, you cannot actually put down human conversation into a single letter. So don't send a mail, talk directly. And don't send another form without instruction; the AIEEE rejects duplicate applications.
15th March 2011, 11:16 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it a problem if my thumb impression was done vertically rather than horizontally??will my form be rejected??please advise as soon as possible.
No, thats not a problem at all.

Most candidates dont even give their thumb impression because they forget.

Atleast you have given, so form will not rejected. Your form is valid and will be accepted.

Best Wishes for the exams.
2nd December 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone please tell me a way to contact the AIEEE authorities please ???
I tried to call on the numbers given on their site also sent a mail regarding the this problem

By mistake I have filled my 10 th school's name and address in the form instead of my 12th school
But i haven't paid the money so what should I do now??
Should I pay for it and try to fill another form or Is that possible ??

Please let me know as soon as possible...
my email address is - [email protected]

Regards , Prasad
17th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
Your form will be rejected. But yes you can fill another form it's not like you're candidature will be rejected. But to be on the safer site you should definetly contact at the CBSE
Only they will give you the best option they can tell you the solution.
Address is
Joint Secretary (AIEEE),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
Thanks.
19th December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how to put the thumb impression on aieee form (horizontally or vertically) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?