11th July 2010, 02:18 PM
Rahul Nath

Will Printing Technology course in Jadavpur University be better than Mechanical Engineering in BESU Shibpur?

i got mechanical engg. in BESU,Shibpur. Would Printing Technology in Jadavpur University been a better option? Please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best option for me after scoring 1028 rank in WBJEE?
  2. Can I get any government college after scoring 4778 in WBJEE and 499 in TFW
  3. Can I get a government college after getting 3681 rank in WBJEE?
  4. Can I get admission in Jadavpore or Shibpore after scoring 2239 in WBJEE
  5. Which college is better to pursue for M.E in Civil Engineering? Should I choose Jadavpur University or BESU?
  6. List of colleges in West Bengal which give best placement for computer science?
  7. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Which one is better between Civil in Jadavpur and Mechanical in Shibpur?
  9. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  10. Will I get a government college after scoring 9092 rank in WBJEE?
  11. What is the meaning of B.E Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  13. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 7553 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in Jadavpur or Shibpur in Engineering Stream?
  15. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
  16. Can I get a chance to get admitted in government engineering college in Shibpur/Jadavpur after scoring 504 in engineering(WBJEEB)?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 745 in WBJEE?
  18. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
19th April 2011, 10:34 AM
sandeep512

Default Re: Will Printing Technology course in Jadavpur University be better than Mechanical Engineering in BESU Shibpur?

Ofcourse man mech. in BESU is far better than Printing tech. in JU. There should not be any quesns. in your mind. Just go for mech. in BESU
16th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Printing Technology course in Jadavpur University be better than Mechanical Engineering in BESU Shibpur?

My rank is 485 & want to know which one has more career opportunities? Mechanical@JU or Electrical@BESU? Please suggest...
17th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee 2011 is 2076.if i choose printing engineering in jadavpur university ,can this be a safe decission?...& i like also another choice that is mining from BESU. which would be better?..please give me advice in my mail [email protected]
18th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about seat capacity in wbjee colleges in 2011.
19th June 2011, 01:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul Nath View Post
i got mechanical engg. in BESU,Shibpur. Would Printing Technology in Jadavpur University been a better option? Please advise.
i think you should go for BESU with mechanical engineering. because after that you have a good position of your future.

printing technology is not better than mechanical engineering. scope of printing technology is not so good.

thanks

all the best
19th June 2011, 01:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My rank is 485 & want to know which one has more career opportunities? Mechanical@JU or Electrical@BESU? Please suggest...
you should go for mechanical from JU. because mechanical department is core department which give you a bright future.

also JU best university of west bengal .

all the best dear
20th June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

mining from BESU better option
22nd June 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 2299.i want to know whether i should go for courses such as printing/pharmaceuticals in j.u. or opt for better courses in other not so popular colleges like jalpaiguri.plz help
2nd July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is architect is good choice if i get in jadhavpur or shibpur university?
10th July 2011, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

I have got a rank of 590 in wb jee 2011 . Can i get mechanical in ju. According to last year closing ranks i would get instrumentation, chemical, civil, it in ju. And in sibpur i would get every of the possible trade. So what should i opt. Is upgradation of sibpur into iiest would made it better than jadavpur.
10th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

no. of seats in each engineering dept. of JU and BESU?
23rd July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

different options in printing btech
15th December 2011, 04:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Jadavpur and Shibpur Engineering Colleges are the two best engineering colleges in West Bengal.

But the course you study from there also matters a lot.

So now coming to your query, weather you should go for Printing technology in Jadavpur University or Mechanical Engineering in Shibpur, I must tell you that Mechanical Engineering is one of the core streams in engineering and it is evergreen if you look and calculate it in terms of the scope and future demands.

Whereas Printing Technology seems to be a new course, and no one has heard much about it. However JU is a better University but still Mechanical in Shibpur is not bad.

I would suggest you to go with the Mechanical as it would yield better results in the future. Printing technology is not going to be that much helpful for you career.

Rest your decision.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
13th April 2012, 10:12 PM
neat_raw

BESU with mechanical engineering. because after that you have a good position of your future.

printing technology is not better than mechanical engineering. scope of printing technology is not so good.
25th August 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know,which would be better option if iam getting mechanical engineering in haldia institute of technology and printing/pharmacutial engg in jadavpur.pls suggest...
30th August 2013, 09:08 PM
maruthidevi

i think you should go for BESU with mechanical engineering. because after that you have a good position of your future.

thanks

all the best
2nd June 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

There are many "misconceptions" about Printing technology.
Printing technology is a field with a lot of opportunities especially from Jadavpur University which is one of India's top University. Also, Print communication is one of the strongest and powerful media of mass communication which is growing very rapidly and Printing, not only means newspaper or banner printing but also include the major concepts behind Printed Circuit Boards(PCBs), Printed Solar Panel, 3D Printed Objects etc etc.....which are the future scopes form Printing Professionals....
So, DUde every branch have its own glory behind it.......(am not saying anything conflicting about Mechanical, its a core dept)......
So, its all up to yourself......!!!...:)
2nd June 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Will Printing Technology course in Jadavpur University be better than Mechanical Engineering in BESU Shibpur?

Jadavpur and Shibpur Engineering Colleges are the two best engineering colleges in West Bengal.

Course you study from there also matters a lot.

[B]There are many "misconceptions" about Printing technology.
Printing technology is a field with a lot of opportunities especially from Jadavpur University which is one of India's top University. Also, Print communication is one of the strongest and powerful media of mass communication which is growing very rapidly and Printing, not only means newspaper or banner printing but also include the major concepts behind Printed Circuit Boards(PCBs), Printed Solar Panel, 3D Printed Objects etc etc.....which are the future scopes form Printing Professionals....

So, DUde every branch have its own glory behind it.......(am not saying anything conflicting about Mechanical, its a core dept)......

So, its all up to you......!!!...
9th June 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

hi is printing engineering is better than jalpaiguri computer engineering??ppz help me friends
26th July 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

What would be better choice between Printing in Jadavpur University and IT in Haldia Institute Of Technology?
26th June 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Printing engineering in JU or Civil engineering in IIEST or Chemical in NIT durgapur . Which one is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?