7th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I get after getting 1948 rank with 751 in OBC? How much is the fee structure?

I have got 1948 rank(gen) ,751(OBC). What are the best colleges I can get?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get having 50000 rank in EAMCET? Fee structure of such colleges?
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  4. List of government colleges that I can get after scoring 1452 general rank in UPSEE? Fee structure for the course?
  5. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  7. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  8. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Top law colleges in which I can get after scoring 30 rank in Lawcet? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for LAWCET?
  11. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  14. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  15. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  16. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  17. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
18th April 2011, 06:30 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after getting 1948 rank with 751 in OBC? How much is the fee structure?

hii, with this much rank, surely there is good chances of getting into NITs.
30th May 2011, 08:40 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: In which colleges can I get after getting 1948 rank with 751 in OBC? How much is the fee structure?

my dear friend surly you can get nit's also uptu's government college like hbti kanpur, iet lucknow, knit sultanpur, mmm gorakpur etc.
all the very best...
24th September 2011, 11:57 AM
anand5409

Default Re: In which colleges can I get after getting 1948 rank with 751 in OBC? How much is the fee structure?

Dear,
you have not mentioned that in which exam you have got this rank? If you got in AIEEE then you will surely get top NIT as warangal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?