20th June 2018, 01:32 AM
Aanchalkesarwani..

Can I get direct BTech 2nd year admission in any Government college if completed 1st year from a private college?

Hello Sir, I want to get direct admission in BTech in any Government Engineering college in 2nd year directly. I have completed my 1st year from a Private Engineering college. So, please let me know that is it possible for me to get direct admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Government will reimburse fee in 2nd year for a BTech candidate who wants to migrate to another college? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  3. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?
  4. How to get admission in a University directly?
  5. How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?
  6. Can I get loan if getting direct admission in MBA at government college?
  7. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  8. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How can I join any B.E university after doing diploma in ECE?
  11. Required Qualification for B.Tech in NIT for Diploma candidates?
  12. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in another government college for doing BA 2nd year after completing 1st year in JNVU, Jodhpur?
  14. List of Government colleges which offer admission in 2nd year of B.Arch for a Private candidate?
  15. How can I take admission in 2nd year in government medical college after passing 1st year in private MBBS?
  16. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  17. Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
26th June 2018, 08:38 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BTech 2nd year admission in any Government college if completed 1st year from a private college?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course in government college after completion of your first year B.Tech course from a private college. To be eligible to get B.Tecv degree certificate, you have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission. Now, you have two choices, one is to continue your remaining B.Tech course from the same college or another one is to discontinue from the course in private college and take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech course in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?