1st October 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem for me to appear for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having completed BCA and did not have Mathematics in 10+2?

i have completed BCA degree from punjab technical university distance education programme with first class. but i did not have pass maths in 10+2. will there be any problem while appearing for the bank PO exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  2. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  3. Eligibility criteria for applying for WASE?
  4. How to solve mathematics problem reasoning skills?
  5. How to prepare for bank exams? Which is more preferable a clerk or a P.O Post? I'm 30 years old and have completed M.Sc(mathematics) through distance education from Osmaniya university
  6. What shall I do being a candidate having problem in English for Bank Clerk Exams?
  7. How to improve Mathematics to prepare for Competitive Exams?
  8. Is this possible to do a Bank Job without having much knowledge in Mathematics after the completion of MBA?
  9. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility of Bank PO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is BCA degree valid for government bank jobs?
  12. Which College am I eligible for MCA course in UP and NCR having completed BCA and being a candidate of Non Mathematics at 10+2?
  13. How to get admission for MCA course without writing TANCET Exam?
  14. Am I eligible to write Bank Exams being a candidate having completed ITI?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  16. Previous years PO exam descriptive question papers with answers?
  17. What can I do after BCA? I have completed my BCA
  18. BCA for student from commerce background?
1st October 2012, 05:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to appear for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having completed BCA and did not have Mathematics in 10+2?

IBPS Bank PO exam is conducted by 40 years old organization called the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The IBPS Bank PO exam is conducted on the behalf of 19 Public Sector Banks. In case you don't know what that is, Public Sector Banks are often referred as government banks. Here is the list of banks that accept IBPS Bank PO exam.

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Absolutely not at all. What you are referring to is a issue that is related with Master of Computer Application. For admission in MCA a candidate is required to have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2. There is no such requirement for Bank PO exam. Therefore you don't need to worry about anything and can start preparing for the Bank PO exam without any problem. You can check the eligibility criteria below for more details.

Eligibility

1. Your origin should be Indian.

2. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

3. The age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

4. The age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

5. SC/ST are given 5 years relaxation.
1st October 2012, 10:09 PM
rch91

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to appear for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having completed BCA and did not have Mathematics in 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed BCA degree from punjab technical university distance education programme with first class. but i did not have pass maths in 10+2. will there be any problem while appearing for the bank PO exam??
In bank PO exam there is no such rule that mathematics is compulsory. You are eligible for PO exam as you have completed your graduation. but make sure your age is in between 20 to 30 years as it is the age limit for general candidates.
For SC/St 5 year relaxation is there.
For OBC 3 year relaxation in upper age is there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?