27th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Will this be a right choice for me to apply for CA being a candidate having completed B.Ed, B.Com and 1st year of M.Com course?

I am a B.Com,B.Ed and completed M.Com 1st year .Will it be right to apply forCA? If yes,how can I apply?

9th December 2011, 04:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will this be a right choice for me to apply for CA being a candidate having completed B.Ed, B.Com and 1st year of M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com,B.Ed and completed M.Com 1st year .Will it be right to apply forCA? If yes,how can I apply?
Hello friend,
If you want to be chartered accountant, you can definitely do so and as far as its career prospect is concerned, its one of the most rewarding profession in India.
Being a chartered accountant, you will be able to join companies, firms as well as practice independently. So undoubtedly, its a very good course to opt for and the best part is that there is no maximum age limit to pursue the course.

To apply for the course, you will have to register for the common proficiency test conducted by the ICAI.
Once you qualify the test, you will be able to pursue the course which comprise of the following:
IPCC
Final course
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

For more information and admission detail;, contact your nearest regional center of ICAI or visit the official website of ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?