18th August 2011, 10:25 PM
Akhil sehgal

Is Vaish College of Engineering Rohtak good for Computer Science and Engineering?

sir, is vaish college of engineering,rohtak good for computer science and engg

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) or Apeejay College of Engineering(Sohana) in terms of their placements?
  2. Which college is better among GITM(Bilaspur), Vaish(Rohtak), BMS Institute of Technology(Faridabad), Haryana College of Engineering(Haryana) and Apeejay College of Engineering?
  3. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  4. Best B.Tech colleges in Delhi or Haryana? -- [New]
  5. List of top 15 government colleges in Haryana for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the difference between Vimt Rohtah and Vaish college Rohtak
  7. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  8. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
  9. What to do after 12th non medical after scoring 70-80%? Which are the institutions in North India?
  10. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
  11. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  12. AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?
  13. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. List of colleges providing lateral entry to the diploma holders? I have scored 402 rank in IPU entrance exam
  16. Universities offering MS in Automation?
  17. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  18. How many choices/options can I fill online for IIT JEE counseling programme?
9th December 2011, 04:48 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Is Vaish College of Engineering Rohtak good for Computer Science and Engineering?

Yes Vaish college of Engineering is a good college for Computer science branch.
You can get admission in this college through AIEEE and you must secure better than average rank to get a seat in this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?