6th November 2011, 11:36 AM

Will there be any courses related to Marine Engineering?

Whether there is a course related to marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  3. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  4. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  5. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  6. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala?
  7. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  8. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  11. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  12. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  13. Will there be any courses related to Marine Engineering?
  14. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  15. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  16. Colleges and courses available related to Marine Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  17. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  18. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
14th November 2011, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any courses related to Marine Engineering?

There are many courses relating to marine engineering. Some of the engineering courses are B.E in Marine Engineering, B.E in Naval Architecture and Offshore engineering, etc. Some of the undergraduate courses are B.Sc Marine Engineering, B.Sc Marine science, etc. There are some post graduate courses like M.Tech Marine Engineering, M.Tech Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture, etc. You can even find diploma courses like Diploma in Marine Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?