9th January 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?

hello sir,
i m sivakumar doing my final yr electrical nd electronic engg ..
i like to do higer studies in marine so courses related to my dept eee
give so idea nd some good college in india or tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  2. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  3. Colleges and courses available related to Marine Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  4. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  5. What Graduation course to take after completing PCM without biology?
  6. List of few good colleges for marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?
  8. List of the courses related to EEE after B.Tech?
  9. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India? -- [New]
  10. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala?
  11. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  12. Which are the courses related to Marine?
  13. Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  14. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which is the best available branch in engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  17. How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?
  18. What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?
14th August 2011, 03:55 PM
goraya

Default Re: Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?

question papers of cet exams 2009-2010
5th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?

sir i am studying final year EEE i want study higher courses in marine any monthly courses tell me idea sir
5th October 2011, 01:42 PM
K.Bala Kishore

hi friend,
there are some diploma courses of MARINE with only 2 months span.
you can find those colleges in maharastra,west bengal.

all the best
24th January 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam doing final year eee in chennai anna university i want to do an marine engg course which course was available for me sir
18th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

top aeronautical engineering colleges in banglore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?