19th April 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any Jobs in Navy for the candidates who have completed Intermediate?

i completed my intermediate and i was very much interested to serve my country so for that i want to work in navy.so is there any jobs for me to apply

19th April 2012, 02:30 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Will there be any Jobs in Navy for the candidates who have completed Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my intermediate and i was very much interested to serve my country so for that i want to work in navy.so is there any jobs for me to apply

I appreciate your choice to serve for Nation. Well you can join Indian Navy after completing 12th standard/intermediate. To join Indian Navy you have to appear in NDA Entrance Exam which is organised by Union Public Service Commission twice in year generally as NDAI & NDAII.

NDA i.e. National Defence Academy

Initial Pay scale: Rs. 15000/-

Eligibility criteria to join NDA(Indian Navy):

You should be 12th passed in Science stream with PCM subjects from recognized university/board.

You can also apply for NDA Exam while appear/studying in 12th standard.

To appear in NDA exam your Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

You must have an Indian citizenship, should be Male & Unmarried person.

Physical criteria to join NDA(Indian Navy):

Important Dates for NDA-I Exam:

Date for NDA I exam is already over.

Important Dates for NDA-II Exam:

Date of Notification: 05/05/2012

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04/06/2012

Date of Commencement of Exam: 19/08/2012

Application Procedure for NDA Exam:

You can apply for NDA in any of following modes..
'

So please wait till notifiction then fill application form Online or Offline. Formore detail visit UPSC official Website: http://upsc.gov.in

NDA Selection Procedure:

NDA exam selection process has 3- stages..

-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical Test

19th April 2012, 02:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Jobs in Navy for the candidates who have completed Intermediate?

You can join Indian Navy after 12th through appearing NDA entrance exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be unmarrioed Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and mental fitness, is eligible to apply for Indian Navy of NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Jobs in Navy for the candidates who have completed Intermediate?

i was dis continued from b.tech, i want join in NDA. And my age is 21yrs, am I eligible?
16th December 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want a job in defence academy my qualification is intermediate in 88% plz contact me my no. 9989854468
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?