8th December 2010, 06:18 PM
soumya1456

Will the use of Stapler on IIT JEE application form lead to form rejection?

Sir i printed out the online application form hard copy and sended it by sticking my photo with stepler.
would this lead to rejection?

8th December 2010, 10:05 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will the use of Stapler on IIT JEE application form lead to form rejection?

hello friend

not at all nothing will happen for such small mistakes don't worry and get tensed

admin will not care about all such silly mistakes nothing will happen your form will get processed don't worry

concentrate on your preparation
there will be heavy competition this year

all the best

~aditya~
9th December 2010, 01:15 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Will the use of Stapler on IIT JEE application form lead to form rejection?

No soumya nothing is going to happen there isn't such rule in iit jee that you can't steeple your photo so don't be in panic your form will not be rejected unless until there isn't any other mistake apart from that.

all the best for your future
9th December 2010, 10:45 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will the use of Stapler on IIT JEE application form lead to form rejection?

Hi,

No need to worry this just a little mistake. They will not eject your application.Prepare for the exam.
All the Best.
9th December 2010, 05:17 PM
NITESH KUMAR SHARMA 073

Default Re: Will the use of Stapler on IIT JEE application form lead to form rejection?

yes it is possible......u need to contact the zonal centre of iit of ur zone
9th December 2010, 05:57 PM
mseetharamster

IIT-JEE forum knows that mistakes do happen.
The application form will not be rejected for silly reasons.
You application will be accepted.
If you feel tensed its better you write a letter to JEE forum about the mistake you made,mentioning the column number,if not just name.
Then post it to the same address you sent your application.
9th December 2010, 10:10 PM
lavanyaratala

hey nothing will happen dont get very tensed everything will be fine
9th December 2010, 11:55 PM
saswata06

No,your form will not be rejected just due to stapling the photograph unless the photograph is damaged.
25th December 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT WRITTEN NY FORM NUMBER ON THE BACK OF MY PHOTO IN JEE FORM ,IS THIS GOING TO BE ANY PROBLEM.
26th December 2010, 05:32 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumya1456 View Post
Sir i printed out the online application form hard copy and sended it by sticking my photo with stepler.
It won't be rejected untill & unless you have damaged the form.So,don't worry!But in future remember that always try to paste the photograph with help of some glue and don't forget to write your name and form number behind your photograph.
26th December 2010, 10:01 PM
sdeepika.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumya1456 View Post
See, u have done the right thing in my point of view. U have taken a little bit care for not letting it missed by stapling. this was the simple thing and not such a big mistake. there will not be any rejection for doing like this.
so, do not be worried and thinking great about this .
prepare well for the exam and do well.
All the best
wish u good luck
27th December 2010, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i have filled my form in blue ink ,is there anything to worry about????
27th December 2010, 01:42 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend
hello friend ,
this is a very minor mistake you have commited. so,nothing will happen for such small mistakes don't worry .It usually happens.

So, need to get worry about it and concentrate on your preparation

ALL THE BEST.............

~aditya~
26th January 2011, 12:25 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
Don't worry it is a small mistake i think that your form will not be rejected. If you have many tension about this then you can contact to the IIT office. The contact information is given in the website of IIT.
Best of luck for IIT JEE.
27th January 2011, 09:53 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello,
There may be chances of getting your form rejected as you need to paste the photograph and not to staple it.
You should contact the Zonal Office where you have sent your application and do as directed by them. They will help you on thi.
Good Luck.
26th February 2011, 09:10 PM
ankurloonia

I don't think it will matter, but the form is an OMR sheet which is to be scanned by computer, so till it don't matter to the OMR scanning machine, it won't matter any one.
4th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to attack the photo of mentioned size??....cant we stick a photo of 4*4..size??
16th November 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have scurdged my form will my form will be cancelled
30th November 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not signed in column no. 28 in signature of candidate...my form will be rejected or it may proceed...???
21st December 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have pasted coloured photo and written with blue ink on iit form is there any problem
24th February 2012, 10:50 AM
drurv

IIT-JEE forum knows that mistakes do happen.
The application form will not be rejected for silly reasons.
You application will be accepted.
If you feel tensed its better you write a letter to JEE forum about the mistake you made,mentioning the column number,if not just name.
Then post it to the same address you sent your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?