6th February 2010, 10:10 PM
Ritu Baruah

Rejection of all india engineering entrance examination form since I have marked NO to no. 8 in the form?

Sir,
I have marked NO to no. 8 of the aieee application form since I am not the only child of my parents.In this regard I want to know whether my application form will be rejected?

7th February 2010, 06:52 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Rejection of all india engineering entrance examination form since I have marked NO to no. 8 in the form?

ok it doesnt matter just tak to the pfficial of the place and tell them dont worry it has nothing to do with your exam your form will not get rejected
8th February 2010, 01:42 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Rejection of all india engineering entrance examination form since I have marked NO to no. 8 in the form?

dont worry about that they will not reject your application form as they are not going to come t your house and check whether you are the only child of your parents or not.
12th February 2010, 04:41 PM
thakurbaba307

ritu, never tell anyone about this mistake and just forget it.....
if you are called to counselling they were just ask you or your guardian and just say what you had written in the form.
13th February 2010, 09:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dont worry about that your form will not rejected. you can give exams.
14th February 2010, 07:06 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

no need to worry friend they wont reject your application ..
20th February 2010, 06:52 PM
rniveditha

no its not a big mistake u have comited..
it will be accepted
14th June 2010, 12:55 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritu Baruah View Post
Sir,
I have marked NO to no. 8 of the aieee application form since I am not the only child of my parents.In this regard I want to know whether my application form will be rejected?
don,t worry. Its not a big deal. You will not face any problem in giving the exam due to this. Even you don,t need to contact the authorities for this small issue. They are not going to ask for any proof of being the only child.
1st December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

some cutting occured in writing phone number in my jee 2011 form ?will it be rejected.
1st December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

some cutting occured in writing phone number in my jee 2011 form ?will it be rejected.
5th December 2010, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

signed with blue ink in parent signature column....will my form be rejected?????
17th December 2010, 07:20 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
Rejection of all india engineering entrance examination form since I have marked NO to no. 8 in the form
dont worry about that they will not reject your application form as they are not going to come t your house and check whether you are the only child of your parents or not.

good luck,.
20th December 2010, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have not written my full name in capital letter in 20b of WBJEE form since nothing was specified...Will there be any problem???
11th January 2011, 12:50 PM
vickyhardy

what to do if aieee form gets rejected due to any reasons?can i submit another form before last date?
12th January 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i had pasted coloured photograph by mistake so i wanted to know that whether my form will be accepted or not
13th January 2011, 12:28 AM
rihhu
Member+

hii it is very minor thing dont worry your form will not be rejected
they dont even see that they just need for further information

dont worry
all the best
do well
15th January 2011, 08:45 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Rejection of all india engineering entrance examination form since I have marked NO to no. 8 in the form?

Dont worry friend as this is not a big mistake.Your form will not be rejected at all.You can give your exams

GOOD LUCK
7th February 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Fingerprint is partly smudged...can this be a major problem?
7th February 2011, 01:42 PM
DheeruPv

Lefthand thumb fingerprint is partly smudged...Can it lead to rejection of my aieee form?...Please reply fast!
22nd March 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have left column no. 15 empty will it be rejected
28th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

i have choosen my centre 718 n one more. but while fillingg the dots. (0) i have filled the no. 0 from centre n thn filled no. 1 ........i then used whitner on tht wrng filling.....will my form b rejected???
12th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i sent the aieee form along with demand draft by courrier service,will it be rejected?
29th January 2012, 08:12 PM
swati_forum

don,t worry. Its not a big deal. You will not face any problem in giving the exam due to this. Even you don,t need to contact the authorities for this small issue. They are not going to ask for any proof of being the only child.
14th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I forgot to write application form no. on backside of my photo in my polytechnic form..will it cause my form reject or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?