27th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Jobin220

Which year will I be able to join B.Arch after completing diploma civil?

Which year will i be able to join in b.arc after completing diplamo civil??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  3. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How to join NDA after completing diploma? I am studying civil diploma 2nd year in ICE
  5. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course? -- [New]
  6. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  8. Which year will I be able to join B.Arch after completing diploma civil?
  9. Can I join in 2nd year for B.E Civil after completing diploma in Mechanical
  10. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  11. How to join B.Arch course after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I go for some course in Automobile after doing diploma in Civil? What should I do after completing my diploma?
  13. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  14. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
17th August 2012, 02:54 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which year will I be able to join B.Arch after completing diploma civil?

After getting a Diploma certificate in Civil Engineering you will be able to save one year.
Normally the B. Tech engineering course is of 4 years but with Diploma certificate in Civil Engineering you will be able to apply through lateral entry. In this case your course term will be of 3 years.
17th August 2012, 03:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which year will I be able to join B.Arch after completing diploma civil?

After getting a Diploma certificate in Civil Engineering you will be able to save one year.
Normally the B. Tech engineering course is of 4 years but with Diploma certificate in Civil Engineering you will be able to apply through lateral entry. In this case your course term will be of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?