26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?

Sir I am already completed my diploma in civil 68 persntage .but I have very interested to join Barc course but I don't know how to join this course .can I eligible to join this course ? How much year this course after diploma civil. Architecture course is my fevret course
Please........

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course? -- [New]
  2. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  4. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Which college and how to join in B.Arch course after completion of Diploma in Civil in Coimbatore?
  8. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  11. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  12. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  13. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to join B.Arch after completion of diplmoa of civil engineering
  16. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
28th August 2015, 11:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am already completed my diploma in civil 68 persntage .but I have very interested to join Barc course but I don't know how to join this course .can I eligible to join this course ? How much year this course after diploma civil. Architecture course is my fevret course
Please........
No, diploma in Civil Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Arch course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Architecture from a recognized university are eligible for B.Architecture.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th August 2015, 11:01 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please........

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Arch after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Those candidate who have completed their Diploma in Architecture or Civil Engineering are eligible through lateral entry. You are directly eligible to enroll for 2nd year B.Arch through lateral entry. You must spend three years to complete the B.Arch course after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant need to have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- The applicant should score at least 60 percent marks in Diploma course to appear in LEET entrance exam or to get direct admission.
31st August 2015, 08:20 PM
newmoon06

Yes, you can apply for B.Arch course. A candidate who have completed Diploma with Architecture or with civil. You will get admission through lateral Entry in 2nd year of B.Arch. There are so many entrance exams are also conducted for this purpose. If you qualify LEET entrance exam then, you will get admission according to your rank. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?