16th July 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply in GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment. Can you please let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment? Please let me know about the age limit as soon as possible. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th July 2018, 09:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment?

The age criteria required to apply in GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment is minimum 20 years and maximum 35 years. You should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment.
17th July 2018, 08:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply in GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment?

In order to apply for GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment, you should have completed the age of 20 years. You should not exceed the age of 35 years.

As per the rules of Gujarat government, candidates who belongs to reserved category, will get age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively as per the category.
19th July 2018, 08:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for GPSC Administrative Services Class I and II recruitment:

The basic age criteria that is required in order to apply for GPSC Administrative Services Class I and II recruitment 2018 are given below.

Minimum age required - 20 years

Maximum age allowed - 35 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 31st July, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?