16th July 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether experience is required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have received an email about the recruitment in Indian Air Force for Group-Y Medical Assistant. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment?
  2. Application procedure and fee of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  3. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  4. Age limit to apply in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  5. Detailed information about Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  6. Selection procedure in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force Group-X recruitment?
  8. Relaxation available in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment for an OBC candidate?
  9. How can I apply in Indian Air Force Group-C recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  10. Eligibility and qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force LDC recruitment 2018?
  11. Voluntary retired Indian Air Force personnel can apply for Group C Civilian post under Western Air Command?
  12. How can I apply for Indian Air Force in X or Y group after completing 12th with medical?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Indian Air Force Airman Group-X Technical Trade recruitment ECE Diploma holder?
  14. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018
  15. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  17. What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?
  18. How much percentage must be required to apply after 12th for Indian Air Force?
19th July 2018, 12:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether experience is required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment?

No, there is no need of experience in order to apply for Indian Air Force Group Y Medical Assistant Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Air Force

Name of the Job Position - Group Y Non Technical (Medical Assistant)

The minimum qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from Biology stream from a recognized university. i.e., You should have passed 12th Class with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in order to be eligible.

Hence, no experience is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?