3rd April 2017, 12:59 PM
smita bhor

Can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join NDA (CDS) so I want to know can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th April 2017, 08:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA?

No, the girls are not eligible to join NDA (CDS) as per UPSC guidelines. To be eligible to join NDA (CDS), you should have passed 12th standard or Bachelor's degree course from a recognized board/ university. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years for NDA and 19 to 24 years to be eligible to join NDA (CDS). You should be an Unmarried Male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally fit to be eligible to join NDA (CDS). So, being a girl candidate, you are not eligible to join NDA (CDS).
5th April 2017, 12:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smita bhor View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Girl studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join NDA (CDS) so I want to know can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA? Please answer as soon as possible.
After 10th standard, you can't apply for NDA exam. Even girls candidates are not eligible for NDA exam.

So you first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for CDS exam.
15th August 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am form India(Bangalore) I sm 20 years old soo please I like soo much but I am not Abel to join indian army soo please kindly give me a change to joing ..... Sir please
Please
9th May 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello..I m harika studying in class 12th right now..I have an interest to give nda exams after 12th science..so it's an humble request to you from all girls who want to give nda exams ..plzz give ur take us to give nda exams for girls..
And also I wanted to know that what is the criteria for girls who want to give in nda exam??...
18th August 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir as todays as news girls can allow to appear for NDA . sir i have many question about it is all the girls are allowed or any specific criteria ?? Which year 12th passe girls allowed to apply ??? plz... inform about it a humble request .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?