8th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for West Bengal Group C and D has been increased to 40 years by the CM Mamta Banerjee?

Hi,
my dob is 20/10/1975, i am bom(hons) with 65%, ma in eco , m.com and mba (finance) can i appear for the wbsc exam for group c and group d. As i came to know that west bengal cm mamata banerjee has announced that for group c and group d's upper age limit is 40 years for general. I belong to general category.

Thanks,

kindly reply me anyone

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for WBSC exam after completing MSc in Electronics science
  2. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  3. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  4. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  5. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  6. Upper age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission? I am 39 years old
  7. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  8. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy through distance education? Which universities provide the course?
  9. What is the age limit for West Bengal Preliminary exam for SC candidates
  10. What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the age limit and education qualification to appear for West Bengal TET exam
  13. Can a B.Tech. student apply for B.Ed. Course?
  14. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  17. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  18. Can I be eligible for WBCS exam after scoring 60% marks in BCA?
30th September 2014, 11:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for West Bengal Group C and D has been increased to 40 years by the CM Mamta Banerjee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
my dob is 20/10/1975, i am bom(hons) with 65%, ma in eco , m.com and mba (finance) can i appear for the wbsc exam for group c and group d. As i came to know that west bengal cm mamata banerjee has announced that for group c and group d's upper age limit is 40 years for general. I belong to general category.

Thanks,

kindly reply me anyone

To join in WBSC exam,you need to possess certain qualification and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Education Qualification

>> The Nationality standard states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit which is needed is that the candidate should have 21-32 years of age and this is for General category candidate and there are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates

>> Education qualification needed for the exam states that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university in any stream

The candidates are selected through:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Personality Test

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?