12th December 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an ST candidate and I want to apply in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to ST reservation?

15th December 2018, 04:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

Yes, there is an age relaxation applicable fr SC/ ST category candidates as per the government norms. The detailed information about the age criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Translational Health Science and Technology Institute

Name of the Job Position - Finance Officer

<> Maximum age allowed - 40 years

<> There is a 5 years of age relaxation for candidates who are belonging to SC/ ST community. Hence, upper age limit for ST candidates is 45 years in order to apply for this recruitment for the post of Finance Officer.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
15th December 2018, 10:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

First thing I would like to let you know is that the upper age limit to apply for Translation Health Science And Technology Institute Finance Officer recruitment for general category candidates is 40 years. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation of 5 years candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.thsti.res.in/down_file.ph...RN-24-2018.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?