11th September 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Agriculture prelims paper of last 5 years for IAS with answer keys?

I m a student n i have completed my B.Sc.Ag from Pantnagar University, Uttarakhand. i want an help. please try to send me agriculture pre papers of last 5 years of IAS along with their answer keys. and please tell me the clear pattern of CSAT. Rply me on my mail. THanks.

14th September 2014, 12:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Agriculture prelims paper of last 5 years for IAS with answer keys?

PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER OF IAS AGRICULTURE PRELIMS AND CSAT SYLLABUS:

I have attached the previous year model paper of IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Agriculture prelims and other subject papers in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to prepare for the test according to the pattern and type of questions followed.

Also attached the CSAT syllabus which was followed in the previous year for your reference. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the IAS exam. Try to buy those and prepare for the exam daily by putting full hard work to clear the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AGRICULTURE_1.PDF(80.3 KB, 287 views)
File Type: pdf Recommended books for IAS.pdf(46.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf IAS_full_syllabus.pdf(805.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: zip IAS - Geography paper.zip(1.66 MB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf Exam pattern - IAS.pdf(9.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: zip IAS_part1.zip(6.28 MB, 79 views)
File Type: zip IAS_part2.zip(5.19 MB, 50 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?