10th May 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian coast guard or any other defense job i I have completed automobile diploma with 73%?

I am automobile diploma holder i got 73%. Can i apply for Indian coast guard or any other defense job. my d.o.b is 1st mar 1993? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which they will ask for applying the job? Awaiting for the reply.

22nd May 2015, 09:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian coast guard or any other defense job i I have completed automobile diploma with 73%?

Yes definitely there is a Chance to apply for Indian Coast Guard for various posts. But being a Diploma candidate you have a very less chances to apply in Indian Coast Guard jobs.

Here we are providing you the eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant. So you need to have a look on the Eligibility Criteria for it.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard :

* You should complete minimum graduation with 60% of marks from the recognized University.

* Posts under Indian Coast Guard :

-- General Duty and Pilot Post

-- Technical Branch Posts

-- Commercial Pilot

-- General Duty (Women ) post

* Age should be in between 20 to 24 years. According to the Age limits you are absolutely eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard.

Finally I would like to say that you should complete the graduation otherwise there is No possibility to get a " Assistant Commandant " job in Indian Coast Guard.

For the details you can click on the below link. Click here
25th May 2015, 01:43 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian coast guard or any other defense job i I have completed automobile diploma with 73%?

As have studied diploma you are not eligible foi indian coast guard posts now.
You will get eligibility when you have completed you graduation.
UPSC conducts CDS Entrance examination every year though which candidates are recruited for services of army ,navy,airforce.
So,complete your graduation and get eligibility for it.
All the best
13th January 2018, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian coast guard yantrik defense job i I have completed automobile diploma with 90%?
6th March 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in automobile engineering with 93% .I am eligible or not for yantrik (mechanical engineering)?
5th August 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir Am I Apply For Indian Coast Guard Job Sir & I Am Completed My Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engg Branch Sir please Answer Me Sir please
30th August 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma automobile engineering with 79%. I am eligible sir.
1st March 2020, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my degree in the stream of bsc nautical science (merchant navy) how can I apply for the Indian Coast Guard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?