26th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in KPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 8th semester?

Hello,
I am studying in B.E. 8th semester and
I want to apply for KPSC exams.
Kindly let me know I am eligible to apply?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can students of 8th semester of BE apply for KPSC Exam?
  2. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  3. How to get entry in KPSC exam? Ways to apply for KPSC exam? Syllabus for the exam and how can I prepare for it?
  4. Am I eligible to take up IES exam while doing ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?
  6. Am I eligible for IBPS Exam being a candidate having 2 backlogs in 8th semester of CSE?
  7. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA exams if completed B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Commandant having scored 61.91% till 6th semester of B.Tech in EEE and pursuing 8th semester?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in JEST if pursuing M.Sc(Physics) 3rd semester?
  12. Are distance education degree students eligible to apply for KPSC SDA exam?
  13. Am i eligible for KAS and KPSC exam after passing B.Tech
  14. Expected date of KPSC KAS 2015 notification
  15. Which seminar topic should i choose for 8th semester? I am pursuing engineering degree
  16. Is there is any entrance exam for embedded field? I am pursuing electronics and communication 8th semester in TJIT Bangalore
  17. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  18. Can I apply for both KPSC and UPSC exams?
28th April 2015, 12:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in KPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 8th semester?

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for Various posts under KPSC. In fact KPSC releases an Examination for the post of " Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers " as per the number of vacancies.

1.Assistant Civil Engineers

2.Assistant Mechanical Engineers

3.Junior Civil Engineers

4.Junior Mechanical Engineers

But you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for Junior/Assistant Engineers post.

Eligibility Criteria J.E/A.E under KPSC :

1.Minimum Age should be : 18 years

Maximum Age should be : 33 years

2.Final year students of graduation of B.E/B.Tech are also eligible to apply for KPSC.

Selection process will be based on Written Test ,Interview and Document Verification.

You must pay a fee of " Rs.300/- " for Gen and there is a fee relaxation for the reserved candidates. before making a payment you need to register for the post of J.E/A.E according to the Notification.
28th April 2015, 07:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for KPSC Public Service Commission Entrance Examination even while you are pursuing 8th Semester of B.E. The basic educational qualification required is "Candidates must have passed Bachelor 's Degree" or Graduation or its equivalent degree from a recognized university. Candidates who are pursuing their Final year/ Final Semester are absolutely eligible to appear in KPSC Examination. Make sure you produce all your original certificates at the time of selection process (Interview). The minimum age required to be eligible for KPSC Examination is "21 years" and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen) as per government norms. Since you are complete your B.E with in 4 or 5 months, you can apply for KPSC Examinations since the total recruitment takes about 8 months or above.
25th June 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for KPSC and UPSC if i am doing my engineering course in computer science?
2nd February 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year degree in distance education, am I eligible to apply in kpsc exams
8th September 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my 8th sem exams.. waiting for results i m intrested in applying for kpsc... I tried applying by selecting the appearing in the result??? Butvit should me ur nt eligible for any advertisement in the end..... Please just tell me how do i fill my application... Reply as fast of possible...
30th January 2021, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION student is eligible to write fda exam
13th July 2021, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

CAN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION GRAGUATE CAN APPLY FOR KPTCL , KPSC ?
29th November 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I'm an ECE student . Am I eligible to take up kpsc engineering service examination ? Do we have vacancies in the EC dept ?
30th April 2022, 09:19 PM
HansAnkhiya

The applicants must posses a degree/ diploma in Engineering to apply for SSC JE exam. If they have done diploma already, then they are eligible to apply. Otherwise, they cannot apply.
20th October 2022, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Does ece engineer eligible for karnataka psc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?