21st March 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET after B.Ed completion?

ir, I did BSc (PCM) with 59% aggregate, physics 60% chemistry 67% math’s 51% can i apply for B.Ed. admission and 2 PUC with only 40%. Am I eligible for writing CTET exam after B.Ed. and eligible for interview after passing CTET exam or TET exam

21st March 2017, 10:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET after B.Ed completion?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CTET Examination after completion of B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course. The basic educational qualification required for appearing in CTET Examination is as follows.

>> The basic educational qualification required for appearing in CTET Examination is Graduation or Bachelor Degree and Passed or Appearing in 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor in Education.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation. As you have secured more than 50% marks in Graduation, I am sure you are eligible to apply for this CTET Exam.
22nd March 2017, 10:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same is held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in the schools funded by Central Government like Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya and other private schools affiliated to CBSE.

Being a graduate with 59% marks as well as having B.Ed degree you are certainly eligible for appearing in CTET for your recruitment as teacher of any class as for the same the minimum qualification required is a bachelor degree with 50% aggregate in any discipline along with B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

Also as far as you are concerned about your aggregate at higher secondary level then for your information it matters if you do not hold bachelor degree and you are concerned about your recruitment as teacher upto Class 5.

For more details about CTET you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
22nd March 2017, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ir, I did BSc (PCM) with 59% aggregate, physics 60% chemistry 67% math’s 51% can i apply for B.Ed. admission and 2 PUC with only 40%. Am I eligible for writing CTET exam after B.Ed. and eligible for interview after passing CTET exam or TET exam
Yes, you are eligible for CTET exam.

Those candidates who have competed graduation degree and B.Ed course from a recognized university are eligible for CTET exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?