24th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?

I have scored 51% in cbse class 12 and 89% in class 10 and i want to do b.com. Should i will able to get good government banking job or not. Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  5. Am I eligible to get state government job after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of CMA/CS course?
  16. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
24th June 2016, 06:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 51% in cbse class 12 and 89% in class 10 and i want to do b.com. Should i will able to get good government banking job or not. Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer.

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after the completion of 12th with 51% marks.
For a government job you have to apply as and when the notifications are released. You are eligible for various posts in Railways Department. The recruitment will be done by the RRB. You have to appear for the written test and interview for the selection. The website link is Official Website

You can appear for State Police Department for the post of Constable. The selection will be done through written test, physical test and interview. You have to apply when the notifications are released.

You can appear for National Defence Academy (NDA) examination with 12th qualification. The NDA examinations are conducted by UPSC. The website link is Official Website

You are eligible for various posts in State Government Departments. The recruitment will be done through State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC. You have to appear for written test and interview for the selection. The website link is Official Website

The competition for all the above government jobs the competition is immense. So you have to prepare well to clear the written test and interview.
24th June 2016, 11:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?

As you have completed your Class 12th with 51% aggregate you are not eligible for banking jobs as for banking jobs the minimum educational qualification required is a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about the government jobs available for you Class 12th then there are two options for you which are as below :-

I) Option of becoming Commissioned Officer in Indian defense which you can secure by clearing NDA entrance examination. For details about the same examination visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.

II) Option of becoming Lower divisional clerk in various government offices which you can secure by clearing SSC CHSL examination. For details about the same visit the link www.ssconline.nic.in.
25th June 2016, 08:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for banking job is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for banking job entrance exams.

At present, you are not eligible for any banking job. You just need passing percentage of marks in graduation to apply for banking job. Examination like IBPS Common written exam, SBI PO and clerk exams are conducted.

The percentage of marks scored in 10th and 12th does not matter for banking job. After 10+2, you can apply for exams like NDA exam, SSC CHSL, IB Security Assistant examination.
25th June 2016, 01:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of B.Com ( bachelor degree) you will be eligible to appear for banking entrance examination.

So, you have to complete your degree. The selection is on the basis of entrance examination and so you have to qualify in examination conducted by IBPS or SBI.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed degree from any recognised university.

Candidates must have passed degree in any discipline and with minimum passing percentage.

So, you just need to prepare for examination for final selection for jobs. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
25th June 2016, 03:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks:-

You can apply these jobs after completion of the 12th:-

Staff Selection Commission( SSC)

UPSC

Indian Army

Indian Coast Guard

Indian police,

Navy

Border Security Force,

Bank

CISF,

SSB

India reserve Battalions

Railways etc
25th June 2016, 06:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you will be eligible for Government job after completion of your Bachelor of Commerce degree course . The minimum percentage required in degree course for government job is 50% and 45% for reserved categories. You will have to qualify the exam conducted every year to recruiter the candidates to various posts in banks.
26th June 2016, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Railway entrance exam like railway group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?