18th June 2016, 04:42 PM
suren108

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of DMLT from Vinayaka Mission University?

I have successfully passed dmlt from vinayka mission university. Can you please tell me it is valid for the government job in Rajasthan and rest of India or not? Please tell reg. no of course and university .I am leave in jodhpur rajasthan. Awaiting for the response soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
22nd June 2016, 07:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of DMLT from Vinayaka Mission University?

Yes, you will be eligible to get a government job after completion of DMLT from Vinayaka Mission University.

Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, established by UGC under section 3 of the UGC act, 1956.The University is also approved by the Government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development. The University study programs are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), established by AICTE under section 10(u) of AICTE act, 1994. It was also accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with 'B' grade.

So, any degree pursued from the university is valid for any government job.
31st July 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of DMLT from Vinayaka Mission University?

If i complete 2 years diplomin dmlt after 10 from Ugc then ami eligible for govt job or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?