16th August 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Validity of M.Sc course from Vinayka Mission University to get Government job?

Hi, I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry from Vinayka mission university. My future ambition is to go for Government job. I am bit confused is my degree valid to get government job in future? Please reply if you have proper information about it.

Thanks

17th August 2016, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Validity of M.Sc course from Vinayka Mission University to get Government job?

Vinayaka Mission University is one of the top educational institution which is located at Salem in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in various disciplines like Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Medicine, Homeopathy, etc.,.

All the courses offered by Vinayaka Missios University are approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and the university is also accredited by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC).

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are doing M.Sc. (Chemistry) from Vinayaka Mission University, as it is a recognised university, your M.Sc. (degree) obtained from this university is valid to apply for government jobs.
18th August 2016, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Validity of M.Sc course from Vinayka Mission University to get Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry from Vinayka mission university. My future ambition is to go for Government job. I am bit confused is my degree valid to get government job in future? Please reply if you have proper information about it.

Thanks
After completion of M.Sc degree in Chemistry from Vinayaka Mission University, you can apply for government sector jobs because VMU is approved by UGC.

For details you can download below given Pdf document.

http://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/ecreport...yakmission.pdf
18th August 2016, 01:22 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are pursuing your master's degree from the Vinayaka Mission University you are eligible to get government job.

To get job you have to qualify in respective entrance examination.

The university is recognised by Section 3 UGC Act of 1956 and also NAAC Accredited by NAAC.

To get more detail about university affiliation with UGC visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
12th May 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my msc chemistry from vinayka missions university through distance learning program I want to know that it is valid or not result are not showing on the web site how I believe them selves
8th June 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed Msc in geography on September, 2013. I am bit confused my degree Vail to get government job in future. My registration no 202131110187. Reply, as soon as possible. Thanks
16th July 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc in physics through distance mode. Last examination was held in october, 2015. I have got 1st class. Is this degree applicable for ugc-csir net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?