16th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?

My name is Johnsy I am copleted with fist class in my BSc Nuring from nurisng college of ahmedabad, gujarat. Can I get a government job in Gujatat or state government or central govenment job.? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

Regards

16th January 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Johnsy I am copleted with fist class in my BSc Nuring from nurisng college of ahmedabad, gujarat. Can I get a government job in Gujatat or state government or central govenment job.? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?

Regards
Yes, you are eligible for central government jobs through Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?