18th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?

I am a red green colcolour blindness. can I get government job in sail,railway,bhel and in drdo.
Sir I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and twelve in science.?

19th April 2016, 12:10 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is the best option and you will have lot of opportunities and you can try for other opportunities in other private sectors also. It will be very tough to get job in those PSU's since they keep some Medical Test. They will conduct some Colour Blindness test also if needed and if they find this then you will be have to go for some other option.
28th June 2016, 11:43 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?

You are surely not eligible for Railway & DRDO as they want candidates without having colour blindness.
But yes, you can apply in SAIL & BHEL for the post as per your qualification. But make sure if you clear exam & interview then you must sign bond if choice SAIL or BHEL.
There is no such stipulation laid down by either side regarding colour blindness. So, you can apply in both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?