8th November 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if secured 56.78% aggregate in B.E.?

sir
i have completed my B.E n
got 56.78 % in agg. n 64% in last year .
so please tell me am eligible for drdo or not.
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  3. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  4. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk job? I am a student of computer science and engineering with aggregate of 67%
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  7. Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?
  8. How to get into DRDO? I have scored 77.50% aggregate
  9. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  10. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  11. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
  13. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?
  14. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  15. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  16. Eligible to appear in SAIL MT exam for a candidate who has secured 62% aggregate in B.E.?
  17. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JEE if I have secured 79% in aggregate and 57% in PCM? Is 60%+ required to get admission in good B.Tech colleges?
26th December 2014, 11:00 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if secured 56.78% aggregate in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have completed my B.E n
got 56.78 % in agg. n 64% in last year .
so please tell me am eligible for drdo or not.
please reply as soon as possible
Yes you can join in DRDO after completing B.Tech. You need to to appear in Scientist Entry Test, which is conducted by Defence Research and Development Organisation. This entrance exam is held in the first week of September every year.

DRDO Paper Pattern:

-Logical Reasoning,
-Spatial Reasoning,
-Concept Formation,
-Abstract Reasoning and
-Numerical Reasoning

Contact Info :

Defence Research and Development Organisation
Civil Lines,
New Delhi,
Delhi (state) ‎
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?