3rd March 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?

Sir/Mam,

I have passing diploma in mechanical engg. from IASE university raj. I can apply in government and privet job .pltell me sir Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University? Who can give me the right information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  8. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  15. Can I apply for government job after completion of 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  17. In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks?
  18. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 59.80% in B.Tech from Mechanical engineering
3rd March 2016, 11:08 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?

Yes you are eligible to get govt.job in NTPC/NHPC/BHEL/GAIL/SAIL etc. after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?