15th August 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give bank exams with backlogs?

I have two backlogs which will take my next year but I will clear in January 2017. Am I eligible to give bank exam with 2 backlogs. I do not want to waste this year.Please tell me what should I do or tell me can I give any other exam with 2 backlogs?

15th August 2016, 06:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give bank exams with backlogs?

No, you are not able to appear for entrance examination and get recruitment in jobs with having backlogs.

So, you need to clear your backlog to appear for entrance examination. To appear for bank entrance examination it is necessary that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or appearing for final year/final semester examination.

So, you first need to clear your backlogs to appear for examination.
15th August 2016, 07:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible for appearing in any bank examination this year with having backlogs in two papers of your degree course but once you clear your backlogs next year you will be eligible for the same.

Apart from educational requirement the qualification which you need to have for appearing in bank examinations are as following:-

* You must have the citizenship of India.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and within 21 years to 30 years for bank PO. Further upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

* You must have the additional knowledge to work on computer as banking works are computer based. Good communication skills might be useful at the time of personality assessment test.

Also the bank examination held for recruitment in nationalized banks of India are known as IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination and for details and updates regarding these examinations you can visit their official websites which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com.
15th August 2016, 07:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

With any backlogs you are not eligible to write bank exams. To be eligible for this you must be a graduation degree holder from any of the recognized university. You need to clear backlogs.
15th August 2016, 08:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with backlogs in bachelor's degree are not eligible for bank entrance exams. You will have to first clear backlogs in bachelor's degree then only you will become eligible for any banking job entrance exam either IBPS Common Written examination or SBI PO exam.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You need to have minimum of passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree but with backlogs candidates are not eligible. You can write bank entrance exam when you clear backlogs otherwise there is no chance.
17th August 2016, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have two backlogs which will take my next year but I will clear in January 2017. Am I eligible to give bank exam with 2 backlogs. I do not want to waste this year.Please tell me what should I do or tell me can I give any other exam with 2 backlogs?
No, you are not eligible for Bank exams.

So first, you should cleared your pending backlogs then you can apply for bank exams.

The minimum educational qualification required for bank exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.
29th May 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in 4 years because I had promoted in second year. Can I prepare Bank po exam
21st June 2017, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I had backlog in bsc final year but now I clear my backlog. Can I apply SBI clerk exam
21st June 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in bsc final year but I clear backlog in bsc part 3( supplementary ) exam, am I eligible give bank clerk exam
Unregistered

I have one backlog in bsc final year but I clear backlog in bsc part 3( supplementary ) exam, am I eligible give bank clerk exam
Unregistered

18th September 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineering 4 the year student. Can I apply for ibps exam with one backlog. I can clear my backlog in January.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?