21st February 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?

I am completed B.E. ECE in GCT Coimbatore as Parttime. Tell me the government jobs? How to apply for them? What would be the required preparation for the exams? Is it easy to clear those exams? Am just looking for good government jobs. So, please help me to get it. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do structural engineering in GCT Coimbatore
  2. Which is better between Coimbatore or Production Engineering in GCT Coimbatore?
  3. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  4. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  7. Can I get admission in GCT, Coimbatore if scored 36.671 marks in TANCET?
  8. Best course in GCT college, Coimbatore?
  9. Date of issue of M.E application form for counseling in GCT Coimbatore?
  10. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  11. Which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 192.75 cutoff? Will I get GCT or CIT in Coimbatore
  12. How to join in government colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 36.47 in TANCET? How should I get a seat in computer science branch with such marks in CIT, GCT, PSG?
  13. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  14. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  15. List of part time jobs available for B.E(ECE) graduates?
  16. How to transfer to Coimbatore GCT or CIT government college?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  18. What is the required cutoff marks to get CIT, PSG, GCT college in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2015, 12:06 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?

You are eligible to apply for the government job since the basic eligibility is candidate should be a graduate from the recognized university irrespective of the regular time or part time.
Since ECE is an evergreen field you can find jobs not only in the government sector, but also in the private sector. Job opportunities in the private sector are much higher than the government sector.

ECE Engineers are in ultimatum in electricity boards, atomic power plants, hydroelectric power plants, thermal power plants, robotics, biomedical electronics, power corporations, hydroelectricity sector, production plants, natural gas plants and petroleum, steel and chemical plants. You can work in the field of food, pulp and paper, chemical, aircraft and automobile.

Procedure to apply:
Read complete instructions and fill the application form of self
Ails and enter a valid email ID.
Scan and upload your signature and photograph.
After the successful completion, print out the receipts for future reference.
For more details refer to the official web site often.
19th February 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?

I have did my 12th STD and I completed my diploma in automobile engineering (2 years lateral entry)2016 past out and I got job in Coimbatore via campus interview, now I would like to study BE mech or production engineering in part time, what is the procedure I have to follow? Weather I have to write any entrance? Where can I apply and wen cal I apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?