13th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IFS(Indian foreign services) having studied lots of Business related subjects?

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I would like to know that how can we start preparing for
IFS(Indian Foreign Services) from eleventh standard onwards. I have opted for commerce stream and my subjects are accountancy, mathematics, English business studies ana economics(including statistics).I am deeply interested in IFS.Kindly reply sir.
Thanking you.

15th June 2021, 07:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS(Indian foreign services) having studied lots of Business related subjects?

Yes, You are eligible for IFS(Indian foreign services) having studied lots of Business related subjects.

Applicant should be graduate with any specialization to be eligible for Indian foreign service examination.

With your Business related subject you are totally eligible for Indian Foreign Services.

Your age should be less than 32 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.

Applicant's selection will be done through written test, interview and merit list.
15th June 2021, 07:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS(Indian foreign services) having studied lots of Business related subjects?

The eligibility for Civil service examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can start preparation for the examination as per the syllabus of the examination. Proper strategy, consistency and dedication plays an important role in qualifying Civil service examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 09:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become an Indian Foreign Service officer, candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates can become eligible for recruitment after qualifying in all stages of examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible for appearing in the examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?