3rd January 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Are correspondence degree course students eligible for civil services exams? Which degree courses can be studied after clearing the exam?

does the correspondence degree course is eligible for civil service exams?
if it is limited means what are the courses ?
what are the degree courses are likely to be studied to clear the exam?

3rd July 2011, 04:07 PM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Are correspondence degree course students eligible for civil services exams? Which degree courses can be studied after clearing the exam?

any degree can be studied for writing civils exam...after writing the exam you can study any course
3rd July 2011, 11:32 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Are correspondence degree course students eligible for civil services exams? Which degree courses can be studied after clearing the exam?

Hello,

The correspondence degree courses are eligible for a civil service exam.

The basic thing is you need to complete any degree.
6th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are correspondence degree course students eligible for civil services exams? Which degree courses can be studied after clearing the exam?

I AM B.sc physics completed may possible study b.e engg?
25th December 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my back logs in my degree, can i still appear for civil service exams?
15th April 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Does a person studying his SSC and HSC from National institute of open schooling is capable to appear for civil services exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?