26th September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Air Force airman post with 93 marks in English after improvement?

Sir, I scored 49 in English due to some medical reason. I want to join Indian air force as an air man. Now I have given 12th class improvement exam in English and I scored 93. Am I eligible for indian airforce now?

27th September 2016, 12:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Air Force airman post with 93 marks in English after improvement?

Yes, you might apply for the post and after clearing the interview and examination session, if you clear it with minimum cut-off, you will be most probably eligible to avail the job post, there is no such problem in it.

You should however, prepare well for the examination and be mentally prepared for the interview session.
27th September 2016, 03:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Air Force airman post with 93 marks in English after improvement?

Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force airman post with 93 marks in English after improvement exam.

Eligibility criteria required for Indian Air Force airman post :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics with a least 50 % of marks or 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering from a Government recognised Polytechnic Institute.

- The candidate who have born between 7th July 1997 and 20th December 2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.

Selection Process:

Verification of Eligibility,

Written Test,

Adaptability Test,

Physical Fitness Test (PFT),

Interview and

Medical Examination.
27th September 2016, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I scored 49 in English due to some medical reason. I want to join Indian air force as an air man. Now I have given 12th class improvement exam in English and I scored 93. Am I eligible for indian airforce now?
If you have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board then you are eligible for Indian Air For exam through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 .5 years.
27th September 2016, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that after scoring 93 marks in English in class 12th, you are definitely eligible for the mentioned post in Indian Air Force. It will not matter that you have scored the above marks in the improvement examination.
Non Technical candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English are eligible for the post of Airman in Indian Air Force.
26th December 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have given improvement exam in 12th of two subject and I have done improvement in one exam only and now I have two marksheet of 12th, how can apply for airforce exam.
29th May 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 46 marks in English 12 class so sir agar m improvement s English k paper dekar eligible marks l au to koi problem to nhi hogi air force m please sir
26th July 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am have a 50 Marks in mathematics I am give air force exam
15th June 2020, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have got 53 marks in maths ,49 in physics and 50 in english.... Current application says that 50% marks in each physics and maths is required.
Am i eligible for air force?
Plz reply
14th August 2020, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 48 marks in English in class 12th but I have more than 60% with PCM so I am eligible or not ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?